The Saskatchewan Federation of Labour encourages and promotes various campaigns recognizing a need for advocacy from workers and their unions. These campaigns give our affiliates and leadership an opportunity to take a stand and show their support. At the SFL, we're fighting for all workers. We're fighting for things like:
- Paid sick leave for all workers (always important, especially during a pandemic)
- A LIVING wage - minimum $15/hour
- Continued public ownership of crown corporations so we can maintain control
- Quality services like education, health care, transportation, that people rely on
- Better government accountability to us
Our current campaign "Putting Workers First," is a large collective of people who show up every day for their jobs, and need the government to show up for them. We elect these people, and they work for us. It's time for them to act like it. Sign up for our campaign to put workers first at the link below:
Putting Workers First
Hardworking, close-knit, community-minded, and neighbourly don’t just describe our past. These are the values that guide our vision of the future.
The way we are handling the COVID-19 pandemic underscores how strong we are when we ...